IID takes the signature and left hand thumb impression on Indemnity bond from each student after course completion. Some of the important points mentioned in the bond are stated below:
- I shall be complying to all the rules and regulations laid down by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), India.
- I shall operate the Drone/ UAV/UA only for specific government requirement projects or if a requirement exists for commercial or personal Drone operation.
- I shall take explicit permission of respective authority before I operate drones anywhere in India
- If any mishaps occur during the operation of drones in India or abroad, Indian Institute of Drones is not responsible for my actions.
- I completely understand that certification given by Indian Institute of Drones is only for training as per guidelines issued by DGCA and is not a licence to operate Drone in India.
- I am responsible for all the action taken by me or my drone while I am involved in any drone operations in India.
Download the Indemnity Bond from here